Friday, December 25, 2009

Shabby Chic Wallpaper Decorating Ma Bedroom - Please Help Xx?

Decorating ma bedroom - please help Xx? - shabby chic wallpaper

Hello! - I'm in my room and IM THA mo redoin down a little: 0 I have a little shabby chic, so I looked Dun pink walls and a wall thats chocolate brown Feture Patern wallpaper. Problem is ... i Woz pain all my white wood furniture (desk, wardrobe and ... wallbeams - an old house with her: p) - Coz I can not AFORD new things, but I just learned that you can not grow and cooperation of all is therefore do not take. My wardrobe is very light in color - like yellow-cream) - and the rest is the color of honey, a little. VHA any advice on how to create the look, but still the wood? - Reviews, curtains, pillow beadspread etc. Accsesorios - Who knows something (cheap) websites? - Your help is welcome:)
Oh - God spellin error 13 .. better stop now: (
Damn, now it has risen to 14: P

No comments:

Post a Comment