Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How To Tell When You Are Having A Gall Bladder Attack I'm Having Gall Bladder Surgery & I Have Some Post-surgery Questions...?

I'm having gall bladder surgery & I have some post-surgery questions...? - how to tell when you are having a gall bladder attack

I was in and out of the emergency room recently with some problems I had with my gallbladder. I had surgery 7th August retreat. I heard that may, on the one hand, he still eat what you want, you just need time. On the other hand, I am told it is particularly sensitive to fatty foods and sugar from the rest of my life and I should stay away from them. What is true? Besides, I had panic attacks if I have a pain, like my gall bladder attacks. I have sisters, but do not believe me. I really want to give a drug to control my anxiety, but not to me after the surgery, until when you can diagnose me. What can you do? Has anyone panic attacks to a quick way to find calm down? My last attack for 2 hours, I was struggling in the middle of the night, for breath. My brother has helped me to regulate breathing. And one last question ... Is it true that I have to wait to have children? My husband and I wanted to

No comments:

Post a Comment