Sunday, February 21, 2010

Clear Watery Cm 8 Days Before Period, Pregnant Cervical Mucus Post This Is Way Different For Me?

Cervical mucus post this is way different for me? - clear watery cm 8 days before period, pregnant

I was therefore larger than the size of a quarter that looked like a clear mucus (I know, im sorry lol), but was brown in color, like a golden tan. The rest of the night I had a lot of pure white in the soft and stretchy CM no itching or burning and have no STDs cm white is not normal for me before my time.

I would have expected to start in 5 days. Ive been checking your mucus still kind of "liquid", but still a shade off-white and it is still elastic. The walls of my vagina, I mean, I feel bloated, but it does not hurt, which is only in overcrowded. I also have dull cramps.

Cramp usually only a few hours before AF comes.

I also think it is too early to symptomns body feeling so paranoid that I am not joking and t.Board, but last night I slept 7 hours exhaustedddddddddddd which is usually plentiful, but after working from home and fell to 5 and made my sister after he arrived home at 8:15 to 9:31, and now yawn and I can hardly keep my eyes open.

Could I be pregnant I had unprotected sex, which is still trying. is too early to test?

No comments:

Post a Comment