Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gallbladder And Urination Abdominal Pain?

Abdominal pain? - gallbladder and urination

This is the fourth time in a month I have a very bad stomach ache. It is in the upper east. I can not, therefore, with the pain. The most remarkable of all is that when I hit it even worse. I sit or lie down and the pain is still there, but not much. I do not understand all the instructions?

Here's a little story. Of the 4 times I had this pain I've also noticed that worsens on standing. This is the first time I noticed that after a meal is not certain, d'autres moments. I had numerous operations for cancer 2 ONN had my lower abdominal wall. 3 C-sections, I had removed from gallstones and gallbladder. They also suffer from GERD, so I know the difference in pain.
I have no other symptoms that go with it, eg, no fever or pain during urination ... ... nothing but pain

Please help if you had a similar experience or perhaps even a little inkling of what might be. THX

No comments:

Post a Comment